Are you experiencing any of these typical
- There is conflict in the team and we don’t work effectively together
- They stay in their silos and can’t see any other perspective
- They expect me, as the leader, to sort all the problems in the team
- I want the team to be more proactive and take the initiative
- Our meetings are a waste of time; we don’t achieve anything
- We can’t achieve this huge change by working individually, we have to work as one
Our Team coaching programme includes:
- Review meetings with the team leader pre- and post-programme
- One to one discovery sessions with each team member
- Six Team coaching Sessions 1x 2hours, 5×90 minutes
- Optional psychometrics and Team Effectiveness Evaluation
By harnessing the potential of each individual and establishing teamworking principles, behaviours and practices, teams can move from being dysfunctional to delivering substantial results. As well, team members move from resenting the time they spend with their colleagues to actually creating and relishing time together & learning from each other.
What our clients say?
Margaret is amazing as a facilitator and brings out the best in people. She inspired me. She challenged me the right amount and I appreciate her caring and warm nature.
My passion for understanding the dynamics of team working and the ingredients for developing high performing teams started over many years of playing in and leading sports teams and continued working in and with business teams.